When was the last time I art? When was the last time I rp'd?
I question my writing skills even after so many assignments OTLName:
Street Performer (Trumpet)Weapon:
Pink Beryl and Blue TopazAccessory:
Necklace (but uses it as a headband accessory)Personality:
- Often seen as a man of few words, he can actually hold a conversation if pestered or encouraged enough
- Though it may seem like he does not care about anything other than himself, he does have a soft-side to him if you know him well
- He rarely has a change of expression, which is due to the fact that he likes to keep his cool.Likes:
Explosive experiments, his trumpet, the perpetual night of LunesiaDislikes:
Birds, people calling his alchemy 'magic'History:
Born beneath the bright skies of Solraja, Sanjay spent his early life with his travelling mother. He was orphaned at the age of 9 and taken by his uncle, a practitioner of alchemy.
Grieving over the death of his mother, he was given a trumpet as encouragement to move forward at his own pace.
He later took up an interest in his uncle's daily work, and was eventually taught the basic, learning from theory, observations and experiments.
He currently helps with his uncle's store in Solraja and would often go to Lunesia on his random 'day-offs' or when he has no commissions or requests to fulfil.Additional Info:
- He can't choose what he likes more: doing alchemy or playing his trumpet
- His favourite meals usually contain a bird of some sort